Mission Wrecker Service Training and Safety
Mission Wrecker Service Training
- Tow Operators are licensed through the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
- Tow Operators complete annual Continuing Education training.
- Tow Operators undergo in house and third party hands on and classroom training.
- Heavy Duty Tow Operators are trained in the latest and advanced towing and recovery techniques.
- Heavy Duty Tow Operators are tested and evaluated on their towing and recovery knowledge by a third party training provider.
- Tow operators have Haz-Mat training and certification.
Mission Wrecker Service Safety
- Tow Operators attend quarterly safety meetings.
- Heavy Duty Tow Operators wear comprehensive PPE, including FR clothing, when performing towing and recovery operations.
- Safety reviews are conducted by a third party.